Saturday, November 29, 2008

Pauldrons part 7


Hmmmm....going to have to work on the design of the back part...they look curiously unfinished. Yet I know they slide together fairly neatly. When the hand is back, they fall into place like on my left shoulder, when I swing my hand forward, the "wings" open up.


I made them fit a little tighter into the body than in previous incarnations. Dont really want to push it inward much more. I didn't realize that making the fences would cause the shoulders to be so rigid. Normally they have a little give to them. But these ones are unyielding. They feel very safe.


Now I just look mean. Actually, its because I took my classes off and can't see squat.



So all in all, I think they pass. We'll see if Charles thinks they pass. His opinion is the only one that counts after all.



ip-location map zoom

No comments: